Free Software Clinic
The library offers a free software clinic on Wednesday afternoons and Thursday evenings.
We can help you:
* browse securely and anonymously with Tor and Tails
* learn about free and open source alternatives to commercial software
* install free alternatives to Apple and Microsoft on your PC or laptop, such as Ubuntu or Mint
* get advice and guidance on building your own website using free software
* delete your Facebook account and get your data back.
Just come along or email email@example.com if you want to know more.